Peanut Butter Apple Dog Cookies
- 1 cup Oat or Rice Flour, any works
- 1 large or 2 small organic apples, shredded
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter*, smooth (natural and unsweetened) *no Xylitol
- ½ tsp or 1 pump NatrixOne Canine Supplement
- Shred your apple in a food processor and mash it with the peanut butter until smooth.
- Measure and pour in your flour, adding half at a time. Mix until evenly combined and add the remaining half.
- Add NatrixOne.
- Fold together until combined. Use your hands as needed to form a solid ball of dough.
- Chill the dough for 20 minutes*. Optional, but it helps firm the dough more.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and place on parchment paper or a well floured counter.
- Preheat your oven to 325 F.
- Roll your cookies into 1 inch balls and press down with a fork to make a cross-hatch design.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Remove and let completely cool before transferring to an air-tight container.
- Give to your pup as desired! (They’re people safe too!)