Holiday Slice & Bake Cookies
These tasty dog pumpkin seed treats are a great way to celebrate the fall season. You can enjoy them on their own or as an addition for Christmas breakfast! This recipe is a great way to get your daily dose of protein and fiber. It’s also made with NatrixOne Dog supplement, which has been shown in clinical studies as an effective treatment for canine skin, joint, and coat issues. You’ll find that these delicious treats are perfect when enjoyed by your pup after playing fetch or tug.
Make these amazing pumpkin seed treats with NatrixOne Camelina Oil today! It’s so easy and you can feel great about giving your dog the nutritional equivalent of a human diet. Simply mix together flour, baking powder (not aluminum-free!), yogurt NatrixOne camelina oil with cranberries until it forms a doughy texture like never before–roll out onto parchment paper then slice into ½ inch pieces to fit on one large pan or many small ones for individual servings alike. Freeze uncovered for 1 hour before cooking. After refrigerating, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until a golden brown exterior is achieved.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, yogurt, NatrixOne camelina oil & cranberries.
- Roll dough into log and wrap in parchment paper.
- Freeze dough for an hour.
- Remove from freezer slice log into ½ inch slices.
- Place on baking sheet and top with pumpkin seed by pressing into dough.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until treats are firm to the touch.